We LOVE photographing high school seniors and are happy to announce we are now booking our Class of 2021 Senior Models at Kellie Gann & Company!
Here are the details: This multi-session modeling program is valued at $1350 and includes a total of $500 print credit toward your ordering appointments which can be used all at once or split up however you choose throughout your senior year. There are also bonus items and a discount included for all Senior Models.
- Style consultations scheduled in advance of your session dates to help us plan each session, location, props, and wardrobe
- Priority booking for your style consultations, sessions and order appointments (for example after 5:00 pm)
****Note about when the studio is closed****
Christmas starting Dec 21st until January 1st
- 90-minute creative artist session like no one else (examples include special effects, smoke grenades, underwater, fiery sports action shots, destination location, night portraits or any other out of the box ideas we can plan together)
- 90-minute classic senior session (outdoors or in the studio)
- 30-minute off-to-college session for your college acceptance pictures / cap and gown (outdoors or in the studio)
- 10% Off All Collections and Products
- $500 print credit towards any prints, products or collections (use at once or split however you like between your 3 ordering appointments)
- Social media files of ALL your ordered poses from each session
- 5x7 Size digital files + 5x7 print release for ALL your ordered poses from each session
- Ordering appointments scheduled a day or two after each session to give you the opportunity to view your best poses in our studio gallery, select your favorites and order your favorite portrait products using your studio credit
- Refer-a-friend credit: Receive $50 additional print credit for every friend who books a session with us and drops your name.
- Be featured in Kellie Gann & Company's Senior Magazines. These magazines are distributed to local schools, salons, coffee shops, and stores.
- Be featured in Kellie Gann & Company's social media advertising, blog and website.
- Be featured in Kellie Gann & Company commercial.
- Receive 50 FREE custom-designed graduation announcements to include your favorite images from all sessions as a thank you!
Thank you for booking with us!
We have received your message and will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your sign up consultation date and time. For questions, please call (409) 622-1040.
We have options at our studio for great portraits. We have options off-site and we can travel to a place that has a special meaning for you. We can also travel for destination sessions.
WHEN IS PAYMENT DUE?
Join our Class of 2021 Senior Model Program by July 1st and receive interest-free financing: $450 down payment at sign up, 30 days later another $450, 30 days later the last $450.
For the Senior Model Program, it is mandatory to have a credit card on file.
For non-model individual sessions, payment for your session fee is due at the time of booking. Payment for print orders is paid at the time of your ordering appointment. You can choose to pay 50% or more of your order at your ordering appointment and the balance is due when your order is picked up. The forms of payment we accept are cash, check, and credit cards. Finance plans may be available.
HOW MUCH ARE YOUR COLLECTIONS?
All Senior Models will receive 50 custom-designed graduation announcements to include your favorite images from all sessions as a thank you!
Your Senior Model Program includes $500 print credit towards any prints, products or collections.
All Senior Models also get to take advantage of the Refer-a-friend discount: Receive $50 additional print credit for every friend who books a session with us and drops your name. Or you can choose to receive $50 cash for every booked referral.
You can choose from three collections, starting at $899, or you can build your own collection including wall art, gift prints, legacy boxes, announcements and invitations, books and albums, printing rights, etc. Individual prints and products start at $39. There are many things from which to choose. Your minimum purchase is your order credit based on your session. Some people choose to stay close to their studio credit and some spend several thousand dollars. Whatever you choose to do is fine with us. We simply want to provide you with true quality that is timeless and a family treasure.
You can see detailed pricing for specific print sizes and albums at http://www.kelliegann.com/collections-and-a-la-carte-items. You do not have to go with a collection. A lot of my customers prefer to pick and choose just the products they want from the a la carte pricing. There is no minimum order and we also offer payment plans tailored to your needs.
I AM A LITTLE CAMERA SHY! WHAT IF I AM NERVOUS FOR MY SESSION?
There is nothing to worry about! During your consultation, we will chat with you about what you are wanting out of your session and about the clothes and props that you’ve brought. Throughout the session, we’ll be helping you pose the entire time to make sure you’re looking great! Ultimately, we want your heirloom artwork to reflect who you are, so the more comfortable you feel, the more you’ll be yourself. By the end of the session, you’ll be feeling much more confident and may strike a pose or two on your own!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR FOR MY SESSION?
Wear what you are comfortable in, and what best represents you. I usually tell my clients that bold patterns tend to be too busy in an image because when someone looks at your portraits you want their eyes to look at your faces first, not your striped dress or the writing on your shirt. Dark colors are always more flattering than white unless you're super tan. And unless you absolutely love your arms, don't wear anything sleeveless. Those three guidelines will keep most clients from accidentally wearing something they might later regret.
WILL YOU EDIT MY IMAGES?
We will apply our classic editing and retouching to all of the images in your order. This includes retouching flaws in the skin and stray hairs. My goal is for you to look flawless, but still like yourself. We do specialized retouching when needed, such as liquifying or "skinnying" of arms, legs or waistlines. With our specialized retouching add-ons, we can even remove tan lines, braces and whiten teeth upon request.
WHAT IS AN ORDERING APPOINTMENT?
Your ordering appointment is when you return to the studio to review your proofs and place your order. This is done after each session. It typically takes 1-2 hours and will be scheduled 2-3 days after each session. We feel that the first impression is always the best impression. This is why we ask that you plan this decision-making time when you can stay for a while and have uninterrupted time away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Be sure to bring everyone involved in making the portrait decision. We will do everything in this one visit, including prints, announcements, and cards, book design, etc. At least 50% of your total order must be paid for by the end of each order appointment. Balances are due when picking up your orders.
Forever Remember These Moments
We are here to take care of you and make the last moments of childhood last forever.